U.S. Dollar (USD) to Ugandan Shilling (UGX) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 3,695.33 Ugandan Shilling
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Ugandan Shilling (UGX), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from UGX to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Ugandan Shilling are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Uganda Currency: Ugandan Shilling
- Ugandan Shilling (UGX) is the currency used in Uganda.
- Ugandan Shilling currency symbol: USh
- Ugandan Shilling coins available: 10, 50, 100, 200, 500 USh
- Ugandan Shilling banknotes available: 1000, 5000, 10000, 20000, 50000 USh
- Central Bank: Bank of Uganda
U.S. Dollar to Ugandan Shilling Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Ugandan Shilling Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.