U.S. Dollar (USD) to Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 24.92 Ukrainian hryvnia
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from UAH to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Ukrainian hryvnia are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Ukraine Currency: Ukrainian hryvnia
- Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH) is the currency used in Ukraine.
- Ukrainian hryvnia currency symbol: ₴
- Ukrainian hryvnia coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50 kopiyok, 1 hryvnia
- Ukrainian hryvnia banknotes available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 hryven
- Central Bank: National Bank of Ukraine
U.S. Dollar to Ukrainian hryvnia Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Ukrainian hryvnia Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.