U.S. Dollar (USD) to Tongan paanga (TOP) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 2.33 Tongan paanga
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Tongan paanga (TOP), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from TOP to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Tongan paanga are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Tonga Islands Currency: Tongan paanga
- Tongan paanga (TOP) is the currency used in Tonga Islands.
- Tongan paanga currency symbol: T$
- Tongan paanga coins available: 1¢, 2¢, 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢
- Tongan paanga banknotes available: T$1, T$2, T$5, T$10, T$20, T$50, T$100
- Central Bank: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
U.S. Dollar to Tongan paanga Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Tongan paanga Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.