U.S. Dollar (USD) to Slovak Koruna (SKK) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 27.00 Slovak Koruna
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Slovak Koruna (SKK), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from SKK to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Slovak Koruna are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Slovakia Currency: Slovak Koruna
- Slovak Koruna (SKK) is the currency used in Slovakia.
- Slovak Koruna currency symbol: Sk
- Slovak Koruna coins available: 50 h, 1 Sk, 2 Sk, 5 Sk, 10 Sk
- Slovak Koruna banknotes available: 20 Sk, 50 Sk, 100 Sk, 200 Sk, 500 Sk, 1000 Sk, 5000 Sk
- Central Bank: National Bank of Slovakia
U.S. Dollar to Slovak Koruna Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Slovak Koruna Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.