U.S. Dollar (USD) to Solomon Islands Dollar (SBD) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 8.28 Solomon Islands Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Solomon Islands Dollar (SBD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from SBD to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Solomon Islands Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Solomon Islands Currency: Solomon Islands Dollar
- Solomon Islands Dollar (SBD) is the currency used in Solomon Islands.
- Solomon Islands Dollar currency symbol: SI$
- Solomon Islands Dollar coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 cents, $1
- Solomon Islands Dollar banknotes available: $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Solomon Islands
U.S. Dollar to Solomon Islands Dollar Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Solomon Islands Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.