U.S. Dollar (USD) to Polish Zloty (PLN) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 3.84 Polish Zloty
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Polish Zloty (PLN), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from PLN to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Polish Zloty are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Poland Currency: Polish Zloty
- Polish Zloty (PLN) is the currency used in Poland.
- Polish Zloty currency symbol: zł
- Polish Zloty coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 gr, 1, 2, 5 zł
- Polish Zloty banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 zł
- Central Bank: National Bank of Poland
U.S. Dollar to Polish Zloty Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Polish Zloty Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.