U.S. Dollar (USD) to Pakistani Rupee (PKR) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 156.00 Pakistani Rupee
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Pakistani Rupee (PKR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from PKR to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Pakistani Rupee are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Pakistan Currency: Pakistani Rupee
- Pakistani Rupee (PKR) is the currency used in Pakistan.
- Pakistani Rupee currency symbol: Rs.
- Pakistani Rupee coins available: 1, 2, 5 rupees
- Pakistani Rupee banknotes available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 5000 rupees
- Central Bank: State Bank of Pakistan
U.S. Dollar to Pakistani Rupee Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Pakistani Rupee Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.