U.S. Dollar (USD) to New Zealand Dollar (NZD) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 1.56 New Zealand Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to New Zealand Dollar (NZD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from NZD to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to New Zealand Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
New Zealand Currency: New Zealand Dollar
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD) is the currency used in New Zealand.
- New Zealand Dollar currency symbol: $
- New Zealand Dollar coins available: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- New Zealand Dollar banknotes available: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
U.S. Dollar to New Zealand Dollar Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to New Zealand Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.