U.S. Dollar (USD) to Nicaraguan córdoba (NIO) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 33.61 Nicaraguan córdoba
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Nicaraguan córdoba (NIO), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from NIO to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Nicaraguan córdoba are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Nicaragua Currency: Nicaraguan córdoba
- Nicaraguan córdoba (NIO) is the currency used in Nicaragua.
- Nicaraguan córdoba currency symbol: C$
- Nicaraguan córdoba coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50 centavos, C$1, C$5, C$10
- Nicaraguan córdoba banknotes available: C$10, C$20, C$50, C$100, C$200, C$500
- Central Bank: Banco Central de Nicaragua
U.S. Dollar to Nicaraguan córdoba Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Nicaraguan córdoba Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.