U.S. Dollar (USD) to Macedonian Denar (MKD) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 55.21 Macedonian Denar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Macedonian Denar (MKD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from MKD to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Macedonian Denar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Macedonia Currency: Macedonian Denar
- Macedonian Denar (MKD) is the currency used in Macedonia.
- Macedonian Denar currency symbol: MKD
- Macedonian Denar coins available: 50 deni, 1, 2, 5, 10, 50 denari
- Macedonian Denar banknotes available: 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 5000 denari
- Central Bank: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
U.S. Dollar to Macedonian Denar Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Macedonian Denar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.