U.S. Dollar (USD) to Sri Lanka Rupee (LKR) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 181.52 Sri Lanka Rupee
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Sri Lanka Rupee (LKR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from LKR to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Sri Lanka Rupee are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Sri Lanka Currency: Sri Lanka Rupee
- Sri Lanka Rupee (LKR) is the currency used in Sri Lanka.
- Sri Lanka Rupee currency symbol: ரூ
- Sri Lanka Rupee coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50 cents, Rs. 1, Rs. 2, Rs. 5
- Sri Lanka Rupee banknotes available: Rs. 10, Rs. 20, Rs. 50, Rs. 100, Rs. 500, Rs. 1000, Rs. 2000
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Sri Lanka
U.S. Dollar to Sri Lanka Rupee Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Sri Lanka Rupee Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.