U.S. Dollar (USD) to Kazakhstani tenge (KZT) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 390.09 Kazakhstani tenge
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Kazakhstani tenge (KZT), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from KZT to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Kazakhstani tenge are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Kazakhstan Currency: Kazakhstani tenge
- Kazakhstani tenge (KZT) is the currency used in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstani tenge currency symbol: KZT
- Kazakhstani tenge coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 tenge
- Kazakhstani tenge banknotes available: 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10 000 tenge
- Central Bank: National Bank of Kazakhstan
U.S. Dollar to Kazakhstani tenge Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Kazakhstani tenge Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.