U.S. Dollar (USD) to Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 0.83 Cayman Islands Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from KYD to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Cayman Islands Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Cayman Islands Currency: Cayman Islands Dollar
- Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD) is the currency used in Cayman.
- Cayman Islands Dollar currency symbol: $
- Cayman Islands Dollar coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25 cents
- Cayman Islands Dollar banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 dollars
- Central Bank: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
U.S. Dollar to Cayman Islands Dollar Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Cayman Islands Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.