U.S. Dollar (USD) to North Korean Won (KPW) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 900.00 North Korean Won
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to North Korean Won (KPW), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from KPW to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to North Korean Won are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
North Korea Currency: North Korean Won
- North Korean Won (KPW) is the currency used in North Korea.
- North Korean Won currency symbol: ₩
- North Korean Won coins available: 1, 5, 10, 50 chon, ₩1
- North Korean Won banknotes available: ₩5, ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩200, ₩500, ₩1000, ₩2000, ₩5000
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
U.S. Dollar to North Korean Won Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to North Korean Won Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.