U.S. Dollar (USD) to Kyrgyzstani som (KGS) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 69.64 Kyrgyzstani som
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Kyrgyzstani som (KGS), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from KGS to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Kyrgyzstani som are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
kyrgyzstan Currency: Kyrgyzstani som
- Kyrgyzstani som (KGS) is the currency used in Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyrgyzstani som currency symbol: лв
- Kyrgyzstani som coins available: 1, 3, 5, 10 som, 1, 10, 50 tyiyn
- Kyrgyzstani som banknotes available: 1, 10,20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 som Rarely used 1, 10, 50 tyiyn, 1, 5, 10 som
- Central Bank: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
U.S. Dollar to Kyrgyzstani som Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Kyrgyzstani som Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.