U.S. Dollar (USD) to Hungarian Forint (HUF) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 295.94 Hungarian Forint
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Hungarian Forint (HUF), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from HUF to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Hungarian Forint are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Hungary Currency: Hungarian Forint
- Hungarian Forint (HUF) is the currency used in Hungary.
- Hungarian Forint currency symbol: Ft
- Hungarian Forint coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 Ft
- Hungarian Forint banknotes available: 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000 Ft
- Central Bank: Hungarian National Bank / Magyar Nemzeti Bank
U.S. Dollar to Hungarian Forint Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Hungarian Forint Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.