U.S. Dollar (USD) to Ghana cedi (GHS) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 5.48 Ghana cedi
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Ghana cedi (GHS), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from GHS to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Ghana cedi are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Ghana Currency: Ghana cedi
- Ghana cedi (GHS) is the currency used in Ghana.
- Ghana cedi currency symbol: GH₵
- Ghana cedi coins available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50Gp, GH₵1
- Ghana cedi banknotes available: GH₵1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50
- Central Bank: Bank of Ghana
U.S. Dollar to Ghana cedi Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Ghana cedi Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.