U.S. Dollar (USD) to Czech Koruna (CZK) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 22.95 Czech Koruna
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Czech Koruna (CZK), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from CZK to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Czech Koruna are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Czech Republic Currency: Czech Koruna
- Czech Koruna (CZK) is the currency used in Czech Republic.
- Czech Koruna currency symbol: Kč
- Czech Koruna coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 Kč
- Czech Koruna banknotes available: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 Kč
- Central Bank: Czech National Bank
U.S. Dollar to Czech Koruna Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Czech Koruna Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.