U.S. Dollar (USD) to Cape Verdean escudo (CVE) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 99.38 Cape Verdean escudo
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Cape Verdean escudo (CVE), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from CVE to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Cape Verdean escudo are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Cape Verde Currency: Cape Verdean escudo
- Cape Verdean escudo (CVE) is the currency used in Cape Verde.
- Cape Verdean escudo currency symbol: Esc
- Cape Verdean escudo coins available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 escudos
- Cape Verdean escudo banknotes available: 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 2500, 5000 escudos
- Central Bank: Banco de Cabo Verde
U.S. Dollar to Cape Verdean escudo Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Cape Verdean escudo Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.