U.S. Dollar (USD) to Brazilian Real (BRL) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 4.09 Brazilian Real
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Brazilian Real (BRL), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from BRL to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Brazilian Real are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Brazil Currency: Brazilian Real
- Brazilian Real (BRL) is the currency used in Brazil.
- Brazilian Real currency symbol: R$
- Brazilian Real coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50 centavos, R$1
- Brazilian Real banknotes available: R$2, R$5, R$10, R$20, R$50, R$100
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Brazil
U.S. Dollar to Brazilian Real Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Brazilian Real Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.