U.S. Dollar (USD) to Bolivian Boliviano (BOB) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 6.92 Bolivian Boliviano
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Bolivian Boliviano (BOB), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from BOB to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Bolivian Boliviano are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Bolivia Currency: Bolivian Boliviano
- Bolivian Boliviano (BOB) is the currency used in Bolivia.
- Bolivian Boliviano currency symbol: Bs
- Bolivian Boliviano coins available: 10, 20, 50 centavos, 1, 2, 5 Bs
- Bolivian Boliviano banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 Bs
- Central Bank: Banco Central de Bolivia
U.S. Dollar to Bolivian Boliviano Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Bolivian Boliviano Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.