U.S. Dollar (USD) to Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 84.77 Bangladeshi Taka
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Bangladeshi Taka (BDT), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from BDT to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Bangladeshi Taka are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Bangladesh Currency: Bangladeshi Taka
- Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) is the currency used in Bangladesh.
- Bangladeshi Taka currency symbol: Tk
- Bangladeshi Taka coins available: 1, 2, 5 Taka, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 poisha
- Bangladeshi Taka banknotes available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000 Taka
- Central Bank: Bangladesh Bank
U.S. Dollar to Bangladeshi Taka Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Bangladeshi Taka Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.