U.S. Dollar (USD) to Armenian dram (AMD) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 477.32 Armenian dram
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Armenian dram (AMD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from AMD to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Armenian dram are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Armenia Currency: Armenian dram
- Armenian dram (AMD) is the currency used in Armenia.
- Armenian dram currency symbol: ֏
- Armenian dram coins available: 10֏, 20֏, 50֏, 100֏, 200֏, 500֏, 10, 20, 50 luma, 1֏, 3֏, 5֏
- Armenian dram banknotes available: 1000֏, 5000֏, 10,000֏, 20,000֏, 50,000֏, 100,000֏, 50֏, 100֏, 500֏, 2000֏
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia
U.S. Dollar to Armenian dram Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Armenian dram Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.