Canadian Dollar (CAD) to British Pound (GBP) Currency Converter
1 Canadian Dollar = 0.59 British Pound
We display exchange rates from 1 Canadian Dollar (CAD) to British Pound (GBP) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Canadian Dollar to British Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Canada Currency: Canadian Dollar
- Canadian Dollar (CAD) is the currency used in Canada.
- Canadian Dollar currency symbol: C$
- Canadian Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Canadian Dollar banknotes available: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
United Kingdom Currency: British Pound
- British Pound (GBP) is the currency used in United Kingdom, Ireland.
- British Pound currency symbol: £
- British Pound coins available: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p, £1, £2, £5
- British Pound banknotes available: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Central Bank: Bank of England
Canadian Dollar to British Pound Chart
Here is the Canadian Dollar to British Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.